The questions that Best Movers Toronto recommend you to ask would be:
- Are you a dealer or actually working for a moving company in Toronto?
Broker plays a significant role in assisting clients chooses right moving companies. Take into account that an agent is not able to provide an accurate estimate and is not in charge of loss or damage.
- Does your Moving Company in Toronto give quotations? This can be done over the phone or sent a representative to your house for actual estimate.
- Does the price include things like additional charges? As an example, trip charges, long distance charges, home appliance charges, vehicle parking charges, storage space charges, gas charges, difficult objects, etc. In case you have a piano, you need to inform them up front. Also, Toronto movers say, it is worthy to ask your movers if they are going to use special equipment for carrying heavy and weighty items.
- Is it possible that my items will be transferred to another truck during a long distance trip? Cross country moves can occasionally demand your items be moved to yet another truck. This obviously raises the probabilities for trouble to happen.
- What payment options the company offer? We really do not advise that you hire movers who take cash only. Also make sure you know your final amount.
- What sort of insurance coverage is included in your estimate? What else can be acquired? It’s also possible to use Third party insurance agencies to cover the move.
- What would be the procedure if anything gets broken or missing and who is responsible for that?
If you are getting a self service move, you possibly will not receive the refund for poorly packed damaged stuff.